Saturday, August 22, 2009

dari saya untuk kamu.

got my bags at the door
im ready to leave
i can tell theres something you wanna
say to me
baby speak your mind
cuz u're wasting time
it's quarter to nine
and my car's on the way
you said you wasn't ready for this
so im at the door
heard there's something on your mind changed
if you want me to stay
if yoy want me to stay
say you want me to stay
baby stop playing around with me
there'll be no time to play
if you want me to stay
baby you've got to show me
your mind and your mouth are saying too
differents thing
you need to figure it out
im tired of waiting
being indecisive, it comes with a price
and now your time is almost gone
im hearing 'go and leave'
you don't care about me
but your eyes are saying you want me home
songs by ne-yo. IF YOU WANT ME TO STAY.

No comments:

Post a Comment